[50]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

I stand in a changing room facing the mirror, my figure in a sleek short black dress.
Twirling around behind the curtain, I contemplate if the dress suits me or not.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah complains pulling back her curtain in annoyance.

I hear Klaus sigh, "There's not."

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then, " Rebekah groans, "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus informs her in irritation.

I roll my eyes brushing down the front of my dress.

Rebekah scoffs, "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," Stefan answers.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asks in bewilderment.

"Hmm."

"Are we done?" Klaus groans pouring another glass of champagne.

"And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus says extremely angry.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," Rebekah insists.

She walks over to my curtain, "Dani, come out I want to see what you look like."

I take a deep breathe, gently pulling the curtain back stepping out in front of Rebekah and Klaus.

Rebekah's eyes widen, "You, look beautiful, doesn't she Nik."

Klaus briefly looks up from his glass of champagne gazing me up and down.

"Is it too much?" I awkwardly ask folding my arms over my chest.

He manages to shake his head, "No, Love, you look flawless."

I feel a smile creep onto my face along with a blush burning my cheeks.

"Rebekah," I turn to her reaching out for her hand, "I know what would suit you."

I guide her over to a clothes rack picking out a white blouse and beige shorts, "This will be more practical and you can wear it with boots."