[39]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

I sit munching on some cereal on the sofa when the doorbell rings.

"Elena!" I yell out, "Can you answer that?"

Elena groans stepping out of the kitchen opening the front door.

"Hey," I hear Stefan's voice, "Uh, can we talk?"

"Why?" I narrow my eyes standing up to look at them.

"We went to see Katherine," Damon states.

Elena sighs shaking her head, "Come on in."

The two Salvatore brothers stroll into the living room standing opposite Elena and I.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Damon and Stefan successfully pull back the tomb door, hesitantly approaching the entrance.

"Katherine," Damon calls leaning against the doorway.

A hungry and weak figure emerges from the darkness, "Please...come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us."

Damon scoffs, "I'd rather poke my eyes out."

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes," Katherine teases winking at the older brother.

Stefan sighs ignoring the petty behaviour, "We're here for the moonstone."

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon smirks gesturing with to his hand.

"Tell you what, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here," Katherine smiles, "And you can have whatever you want."

Stefan chuckles, "I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you."

Katherine throws a cold glare, "I've had time to reconsider."

"Meaning you're hungry," Damon grins.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored," She stumbles and gasps along the wall, "At least running from Klaus wasn't boring......so, here's the deal: you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever."