[52]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

I jolt in my seat, Klaus slamming the driver's door harshly, Rebekah speeding to follow him to Stefan in the back.

Quickly, I climb out of the truck, tripping unfortunately landing on my face. A cut from a sharp rock slowly healing on my forehead.

I run to the back of the truck finding Rebekah guarding Stefan's unconscious body.

"Where the bloody hell is he, Bekah," I growl, wiping the blood from my head with a rag.

She analyses me, pointing at the school.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

School Gymnasium

I slam open the fire exit doors to a tense situation. Dana struggling to stand on one foot, Chad beside her on the ground in tears.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" I yell furiously walking straight over to Klaus, "You know you don't have to do this!" 

"Well, of course I do, your sister should be dead, Love," he whispers into my ear.

I feel my eyes turn gold, briefly glancing at Elena who stares in surprise.
Using all my strength I push Klaus roughly into the stand, the impact breaking his neck for a few moments.

I rush over to Elena, helping her to her feet.

"Dani, wa-" Elena panics.

I turn around finding a highly pissed off hybrid standing behind me. 

I gulp, "Crap." 

He growls tugging me from Elena his hand holding me in a chokehold.

I hear two gasps before I'm thrown across the room, crashing into the wall blacking out.

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------«« 

I slowly stir feeling a huge pain throbbing in my head listening to the conversation.

"He killed him!" Matt exclaims.

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire," I hear Elena respond.

Klaus chuckles, "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping."