[2]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

I sit, my eyes absorbed in the light sketch of a Elena sat opposite our parents graves, adding minimal shading to create an atmosphere of depth to the image. Flickering my eyes between Elena and the dusty page I notice a black crow flying around the area.

I take a deep breathe the crow squawking loudly jolting Elena from her writing trance. The crow now landing on our parents gravestone, looking down at us weirdly, my sister stepping up instantly shooing it away.

"That's what I thought," Elena mumbles turning to look at me.

I jump noticing the crow extremely close to us again, Elena staring in annoyance her eyes only showing fear when a creepy fog starts to engulf us.

Standing to my feet I grab my bag quickly walking away, glancing back at a darkened figure within the mist. Feeling a shiver I heighten my pace past the graves careful to be respectful, walking up by small stream.

Hearing my sister fall to the ground I turn around automatically helping her back to her feet. My eyes widening when we look back to the space that gave us the creepy sensation to find the mysterious boy from school standing heroically before us.

"You okay?" He asks with mild concern.

Elena's eyes widen in shock, "Were you following me?"

He shakes his head, "Um. No. I actually saw you fall."

"Thanks for being concerned, but I think we'll be alright," I smile gratefully.

Elena squints her eyes suspiciously at the boy, "Okay, and...you just happen to be hanging out in a cemetery."

I roll my eyes, "Elena, he's probably visiting family."

The boy smiles at me, "Yes, I was just walking back from visiting some family, when I saw you fall."

"Oh, look I'm sorry, it's just there was this fog back there, it made me feel really foggy. And back there was this bird and it was all very Hitchcock for a second.....,that is the bird movie right?" Elena says breathlessly, completely making a fool out of herself.

I hold back a laugh, "I'm Danielle."

My sister takes a deep breathe holding out her hand, "I'm Elena."

"Stefan," He replies shaking her hand in return.

"So, Um, Sorry about my sister," I utter, "Things did get weird back there, but I suppose that's what you get when you hang out in a graveyard."