[36]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

I rub my hand over my eyes, blinking harshly at the sunshine seeping directly through a crack in some boarded windows.

"Ahh!" I whisper in pain gently placing my hand on the back of my head feeling a little liquid.

I pull my hand in front of me, blood on my fingers. Quickly I rip some of my shirt pressing hard on the wound wincing.

"Elena?" I nudge her arm, her body twitching back to life.

She lifts her head a small bump on her forehead, "Where?"

Her eyes widen, "Dani, Are you okay?"

I sigh shaking my head, "I think I've cut my head."

Elena quietly takes a look glancing back with a frown, "You're right."

I groan, "Great." 

I look around at our surroundings, "Where are we?"

Elena shrugs, "I fell back asleep but they haven't said anything."

"They?" I question furrowing my eyebrows gazing up when I spot a women entering the room.

"You got us. The least you can do is tell us what you want from us," Elena says.

"I personally want nothing," She says, "I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena asks.

I look at her, "Who's Elijah?"

"Apparently our worst nightmare," Elena responds.

"Is he a vampire?" I ask.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals," The women tells us.

"What do you mean, the originals?" Elena asks.

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatore's been teaching you your vampire history?" She grumbles in frustration.

"So, you know Stefan and Damon," I say pressing my bloody shirt rag against my head.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan," She informs us, "She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though, but I digress."