[51]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

I enter the warehouse a young man standing nearby holding a burger and fries.

"I take it you'll have the boy and I'll have the food," I chuckle taking my dinner sitting down in the corner of the room.

"Thanks," I offer a small smile biting down on my burger the others on the human's necks.

Rebekah devours her meal quickly, sitting with the body laying on her lap, "My girl's dead. I'm bored."

I roll my eyes finishing my food, drinking my strawberry milkshake.

Klaus looks over at Stefan who has blood covering his mouth, "You weren't kidding about being hungry."

Stefan nods wiping his lips with a rag, "Yeah. It's been a long day."

"Try being related to her," Klaus laughs gesturing to Rebekah.

Rebekah pouts, "You're being mean," She then looks at Stefan, "And why are you being mean? You used to love me."

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute," Klaus states his eyes flickering over to me.

"Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah questions in frustration.

Klaus sighs, "Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want."

Rebekah scoffs, "Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!"

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise," Klaus retorts.

"Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean," I scowl pointing at Stefan, "We've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off."

Rebekah laughs, "Fantastic."

"Anyway I would like to do something fun, before we get down to this witchy business," I look directly at Klaus, narrowing my eyes.

"And why would I let you do that Love," Klaus states.

"Because, I would like to go get that drink with you," I smirk shyly.

Stefan coughs awkwardly, "Am I missing something?"

I stand up growling angrily, "You're missing lots of things Stefan. You've been too busy murdering people to remember my 18th birthday!"