[49]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

I open my eyes blankly looking round to find I'm in the back of the car with a blanket wrapping around my body.

I grip it tightly realising that I'm naked, sitting up feeling for the wound upon my neck only to find it completely healed.

The tears begin to fall down my cheeks, "I'm a werewolf."

"Yes, Love, quite a surprise really, though Stefan here doesn't seem all that surprised," Klaus grumbles peering at me through the car mirror.

I choke slightly, "Everyone knew that I carried the gene," I run hand hand through my hair, "I just never thought I would trigger the curse."

I bravely look Klaus in the eye noticing a glint of sympathy deep within the clear anger covering his features.

"You should of told me Danielle. I mean we have hunting werewolves all summer," He spits.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't want to be an experiment in your little game," I scoff immediately getting out of the car when it stops. 

"Where the hell are we?" I ask, still pissed, the blanket still around me.

Klaus smirks, "Stefan, Danielle, welcome to Chicago."

I turn, my mouth falling open in shock, "Chicago? How long was I out?"

Stefan sighs, "A day or two. You must have been very tired."

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««  

"Can we go somewhere? Anywhere so I can get dressed," I ask absolutely freezing under the moonlight.

"Of course, Love, wouldn't want you to freeze to death," Klaus taunts.

I glare at him unaware of my eyes glowing a faint yellow.

"We're going to see my favourite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her," Klaus informs guiding me back to the car, "You can sit in the front Danielle."

I groan getting in silently waiting as Klaus parks the car in front of a bar.

I climb out Klaus offering me his hand. I roll my eyes pushing past him entering the old but classy building.

Klaus smirks, "Looks familiar, doesn't it?"

Stefan stares at the run down bar in shock, "I can't believe this place is still here."