[66]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

Salvatore Boarding House

"Stefan," I call out stepping into the living room, "What's going on-"

I rush forward, "Oh my God, Tyler."

Stefan digs out a bullet from Tyler's abdomen, his fingers burning when he brushes the bullet.

"Ow," Stefan groans keeping hold of the bullet with forceps, "That's strange."

Caroline steps forward, "Are the bullets spelled?"

Stefan shakes his head, "It must be laced with vervain."

I reach out, "Hand it over. I'll examine it."

Stefan nods gently placing the bullet into the palm of my hand.

I scream out the bullet burning my hand too, "It's been laced in Wolfsbane too."

"What the hell is going on?" Caroline shrugs her shoulders in frustration.

I shake my head, "Looks like we have a new enemy in Mystic Falls."

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

The Church

I arrive to the funeral for the 12 people who died in the council explosion.

"Elena," I call out seeing her rush towards a toilet.

Quickly I chase after her, entering the bathroom to find her throwing up blood in the sink.

"Oh god!" I turn around and lock the main entrance to the bathroom.

Elena moves to the toilet continuing to throw up blood.

"What's wrong?!" I ask grabbing tissues and handing them to Elena.

"I don't know," Elena mumbles wiping her face flushing the toilet, "I'm gonna call Damon."

I nod stepping back over to the sink washing away the traces of blood, using tissue to clean the rest of the area.

I reach out for Elena hands, "Calm down, Elena. Everything will be fine. I promise. Damon will be here soon."

She nods taking a deep breathe.

"I'm gonna go outside, okay, I'll meet you by our seats," I offer a warm smile.