[60]

Dani's PoV

Dani's PoV

Mikaelson Mansion

I groan awake, hearing a light giggle coming from beside me.

Opening my eyes I spot Rebekah laying next to me. I smile remembering our little slumber party we had catching up on everything since Elena had daggered her.

I sit up swinging my legs over the side of the bed, "We should get up and have breakfast."

Rebekah nods getting dressed.

I quickly slip on a pair of jeans and a mustard jumper.

"Last one there makes everyone breakfast," Rebekah smirks, speeding out of the room.

I shake my head chasing after her, "Hey! No fair Bekah!"

Rebekah perches on the counter, while I slam into the side grumbling.

"Ha, I beat you," She giggles.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, I'll make us breakfast."

She grins.

I walk over to the Fridge grabbing everything I would need for a fry up.

"I can't believe Elena disowned you like that," Rebekah mumbles.

I shrug getting everything on the grill, cooking a large portion for the entire family, "Well, believe it. She's changed since meeting Stefan and Damon."

She narrows her eyes at me, "So have you."

I sigh lifting up a plate popping one serving on it, "A year ago, I was an innocent grieving girl, Now I'm an angry but happy werewolf."

Rebekah laughs, "See you've grown. Become someone better than you once were. Maybe it's a good thing Elena pushed you away."

"Why's that?" I ask grabbing to cutlery and placing it on the dining table.

"You've got my family and I," She smiles.

I smile brightly back, "I like that. Here's your breakfast."

"Thank you, Dani," She smiles hopping off the side heading to the table.

I finish plating everyone else's plates, including my own.

"That smells delicious, Love," Klaus states walking up behind me.