Chapter 6

I opened my eyes to see Ray. I shot up and bonked foreheads with him. "Oww!" We both said holding or heads. When he moved his hands away from his face I got a better look at him, his hair was tucked behind his ears. "Whoa, you're really pretty" I said blankly, poking his cheek. "Quit that" he said swatting my hand away and turning from me. 'Wait...is he blushing?' I thought. "Aww is Mr.Spy blushing?" I said pinching his cheeks.

'Shit'

It was just then that I realized the severity of what I had said. "What did you say?" He asked, eyes widening. He grabbed my hands from his face gripping them gently. "Who else knows?" He asked looking down at our hands. I sighed "just me" "so Norman doesn't know" he asked head shooting up. "No, but he'll probably figure it out in a day or two." I told him looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry" I said "what for?" He questioned me "you had to watch all those kids die. But I don't feel a whole lot of sympathy for you." I said "why not?" He asked "because you and I know both know you got rid of them." I told him, looking him dead in the eyes with a cold stare.

"Why would you say that?" He asked trying to get out of the situation. "Obviously I'm not that dumb Ray" I told him "Mama made me!" He said trying to defend himself. "But you could have done something to at least keep them around a little longer." I stated "you know what, I did what I needed to do to keep you here!" He yelled, gripping my hand a little more. "S-she's always w-wanted to ship y-you out" he said braking down into tears. "I just wanted to keep you alive. Is that to much to ask for?!" He said sniffing. I just pulled him into a hug, because this is the best thing I can do for him. "You should have let me die" I said calmly.

He sat up out of the hug, about to speak but I cut him off. "But I suppose since you didn't do that we're just gonna have to escape!" I said giving him a closed eyed smile. As I was opening my eyes he pulled me back into the hug. "I promise I'll do what I can to get you out of this hell hole." He whispered thinking that I couldn't hear him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "We should go get food" I said standing up. He stood up with me then bending down a little like a frog. "Hop on" he told me "huh?" I said tilting my head. "It's a piggy back ride" he said "oh" I said getting on his back.

"I won't tell Mama that you know" he told me as he stood up and started walking with me on his back. "Why not?" I asked him "because if I do she'll actually have a reason to ship you out." He said looking ahead. "Well that was my goal in the first place, to ship me out instead of anyone else." "What?" He said stopping " why else would I have been acting 'weird' lately" I told him. "Well don't" he stated calmly and began walking again. Soon we got back to the house.

When we got inside Ray put me down, pat my head and walked away. "Y/n, dear, would you like something to eat?" I heard Mama ask from behind me. "Yes please!" I said running up to her. She then sat my food down on the table "y/n would you mind stopping by my room tonight?" "Sure!" I said cheerfully shoving food in my mouth.

Time skip to later that night

"So what did you need from me?" I asked sitting down in front of Mama's desk. "Let me be frank with you y/n, you found out the secret a long time ago and I think it's time we talked about it." She said looking at me intensely. "Yeah, that's true but why do we need to talk about it?" I asked her smoothly. She looked a little surprised at my answer "well you know I have to ship you out, correct?" She asked me a little nervous for some reason. "Yeah, but you don't want to" I said looking her dead in the eyes with an intense stare. "Oh, and why's that?" She asked regaining her composure. "Because your not the bad guy."

She looked really startled by this before giving me a gentle smile "it's just their state of mind" I said softening my gaze. "Besides I think it'd be a better idea to ship out Krone" I said pointing to the wall where you could hear her stomping and shouting. Mama just snickers at this. "Well I suppose it's time I tell you this as well" she spoke looking at me seriously.

Elsewhere

"No rope?" Ray asked as Norman sat up to face Ray while shaking his head. "So that's, that, Don's the traitor" Ray said.

Rays POV:

Well I guess he won't find out for a while longer. Y/n was wrong, if Norman will fall for this he not nearly as smart as everyone tells me. Maybe if I play my cards right I might not get caught at all.

Normans POV:

Well, looks like y/n was right and to think that people so close to each other could lie to the other so easily. He must think I'm pretty dumb, thinking the traitor is Don. I never thought I would have to do this but I'll do what's necessary for the escape.

"No Ray, your the traitor"

Word count: 965

( A/n: sorry this ones a bit short)