Christmas special 🎄

Current place in the storyline: 4 years before the jailbreak arc.

Y/n, Emma, Ray, and Norman are 7

     'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house-not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. This famous poem would have been true, had it not been for four little children running askew.

   Two small children, a girl and a boy, crept from their warm, cozy beds, shushing and shoving as they left the room. "Be quiet Y/n, or we'll get caught before we can even get to Emma and Norman." Y/n huffed and stuck out her tongue, "what happened to being nice to me on Christmas Ray?" Ray rolled his eyes and dragged Y/n to a room down the hall. "You wait here and hold the lantern. I'll go get them." Y/n nodded as Ray slipped away but soon soon returned with Emma and Norman.

     They giggled and laughed as they crept through the hall, till one of them had a terrible fall.

     "Y/n! Do you really think we'll see Santa this year!" Emma whisper shouted and jumped around a little bit. Norman laughed at he funny behavior and Ray rolled his eyes. Y/n let a huge grin slip. "Definitely! There's no way he can get away from us this time!" The two girls giggled together and walked slightly in front of the two boys. They approached the stairs and started their descent. The two boys murmured before being interrupted by a large crashing noise.

     One of the small little girls had slipped on a step and tumbled down the stairs where she sat, and she wept.

"Ow, my knee!" Y/n had fallen down the stairs and sat clutching he knee. "Y/n!" Emma shouted and the three children rushed down to her aid. She cried in pain as her friends knelt at her side. Y/n's cries soon died down as she hugged Ray. "Children? What are you doing out of bed at this hour?" That was the mother of the house who spoke. She left a dimly lit room and walked to meet the children who sat on the floor, one of which was still sniffling.

Their mother was a bringer of comfort and so they confided in her, telling what had happened and why they were there.

   "We're trying to see Santa but Y/n fell!" Emma said and their mother let out an exasperated sigh. "Well, if Y/n's feeling better I suppose I can sit with you until you see Santa." All four of the children's nodded their heads and Y/n excitedly stood up. "We're finally gonna see him!" She pulled on Rays hand and dragged him into the dining hall, where their Christmas tree had been placed.

   The four children and their "mother" all settled down on the floor, waiting for Santa Claus and his reindeer. That was, until they all began to snore.

    Isabella, their mother, stroked her sleeping children's hair as they slept peacefully on her lap. "Oh how I wish this could last forever. That would be my Christmas miracle." She sighed in dismay but smiled down at her sleeping children. "Merry Christmas my children, sleep well."