Chapter 54

I traveled for a long time and when I finally made it to my destination, I was broken. How am I supposed to depend on myself when I'm not dependable? I quickly slipped my hand guns from my bag and kicked the door open. Soldiers, demons, and scientists swarmed me immediately, though they stayed back after they saw my raised guns. "I am,... um, I am, fuck! I was an experiment here but I don't remember what I was called!" A scientist came forward "then why are you back here?" I sighed and lowered my guns. "I want to negotiate."

    I was quickly ushered to an office room and sat down. Obviously I had guns pointed at my head at all times. Someone walked in with light footsteps. I tensed at the familiar sound. The rat man sat down right in front of me with a wide smirk plastered on his face. "We'll look who's alive." I frowned "you won't be for long if you keep talking to me like that." He sneered and pushed some of his long hair back. "I was told you want to negotiate. Negotiate what, exactly?" I sat up straighter in my seat and made eye contact with rat man. "I want your scientists to fix me." He started to chuckle before it turned into loud laughter. "Fix you? You were never broken! I remember quite clearly that you were a failed experiment." I scoffed "if I was a failed experiment would I be able to do this?" I reached my hand out in the direction of one of the soldiers. I squeezed my fist two times and watched as his blood vessels slowly began to burst within his body. It could be seen from his skin and he crumpled to the ground coughing and begging for me to stop. He threw up blood while the other soldiers around him panicked. He died in a few seconds.

    The rat man stood up and backed away from me. "What are you?!" I leaned back in my seat and crossed my legs. "I'm what you created and I'll be your downfall." I tilted my head down slightly and my bangs cast a shadow on my face. "You can do what I want or you can die. I'll stop at nothing to get what's rightfully mine. Even if it's just a taste. A taste of freedom."

The end.

Sike, it's just the end of this book! Catch the sequel otherwise known as a continuation next week. I'll be posting the first chapter next Sunday. I would like to thank everyone who read this book, voted, and commented. This book means a lot to me and seeing that people like to read it makes me happy. Hopefully everyone will like my next book!