⌗004 FOOTBALL

a four letter word, love

a four letter word, love. how do you define it? is it special, is it something to long for?

what is the real definition. what does it really mean to somebody. and finally what does it really mean to feel it? is it worth the ride or is it just something you should keep in your dreams.

there's many definitions for a four letter word.

which one do you follow?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

you stood at the end of the hallway remembering the words jean had told you. its no one i swear. it was an obvious lie but you didn't push it. a smirk tugged at your lips as you watched a familiar raven hair girl kiss jean. turning around you yawned looking at your phone. '4:35'

taking note you had enough time to stop at the convenience store, you made your way out of the school doors. walking on the sidewalk path you looked up noticing how dark clouds scattered across the sky. stopping at the end of the sidewalk you ran across the crosswalk trying not to get hit by a car. making it safely you walked up to a 7/11 making your way in. going down the aisles you made your way to the drink section.

looking over the choices you opened the glass door grabbing two large waters. bending down you ran your finger across the gatorades picking the red one. standing back up you closed the door and walked over to the snacks grabbing a slim jim. you walked towards the checkout passing by umbrellas on the way.

you swiftly grabbed one and put everything on the counter. the worker took everything one by one scanning it. "your total is $7.89". pulling out your wallet you picked out a 10 dollar bill handing it to the lady. picking the bag up from the counter you put one of the waters in the pocket of your bag. "here's your change."

holding out your hand the girl gently placed it carefully not to drop any coins. putting everything into your wallet you thanked the girl and walked out. walking back to the school you stuck your hand in the bag grabbing the umbrella and stuffing it into your bag. pulling out the slim jim you unwrapped it and took a bite.