⌗19 ME

tw: bullying

a game is where you play against one another

a game is where you play against one another. in some games you have to have certain skills to win. if you don't try your best you'll be deemed the loser, and who would want to be called that? a game can be fun if you truly wanted it to be. but why take a board game or video game that seriously?

but since we're on the topic about games, why not explore all the fun little things? so many words can go with games, but i only know one that fits perfectly.

mind games. the act of where you toy with someone's mind. you plan out actions or responses to lead them into the cage.

the psychological effect you can bring to a person

but don't worry,

it's just a little game.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

wednesday. the day considered to be the middle of the week. people found that day to be boring as it was just a checkpoint. there's nothing special about that day as it's just there. but you found it to be relaxing. maybe that was only because you were sitting at home on your couch. no annoying voices running through your head, no papers being shoved in your face.

and it would stay that way for awhile as christmas break finally came. it was much needed, as you could tell on peoples faces that school was starting to become boring and repetitive. and they weren't wrong. it was the same schedule every day. you wake up, go to school, abide by the rules, do your work, go home, eat, and sleep.

each day becomes an endless cycle as it starts to become the only thing you know. the one thing that has a major take in your life.

sure it was boring but you couldn't escape it. it was a part of life, and if you wanted to grow you had to do it. you want to pass and go to college well then you better start studying for that seventy five question test that's coming up next week. and if you don't pass then better luck next time, you can always retake the grade until you get the material stuck in your brain.