⌗25 VIDEO

when someone says the ending is coming soon what do they mean

when someone says the ending is coming soon what do they mean. is the world going to fall apart or are you?will all of what you worked for, get destroyed? what is the end.

sure it's the final part of something but what else can it mean.

what else can it define?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

interruptions always seemed to follow you. and why was that? why did people always want to bother you?

not speaking a word your brain racked up excuses and ideas to stray away from what you, armin and mikasa were talking about. because if you came up with a solid and believable lie then they would believe it and not question it.

your head turned to the side to see a female looking at you with raised eyebrows. she wore a white long sleeve shirt that had a bit of a turtle neck. layering over that sat a black nirvana shirt with the usual yellow writting. tan cargo pants covered her legs as they had multiple pockets. which made you wonder how much shit you could carry.

she wore grudge silver rings that were bulky. and like always she had her dark brown hair held back with a red tie. and her most recognizable feature was her freckles.

smiling at the girl you pushed her question away only for a moment to give her a greeting "good morning ymir."

the brunette gave you a nod in response before taking a seat next to you. she leaned over the table letting her body slump onto the surface "did you guys get a shitty video too?"

the duo who sat in front of you both nodded their heads. and ymir's question seemed weird as everyone did, but to make conversation you have to talk about something.

but you knew you would like the brunette as she wore a small grin. she was noisy and as much as you hated those types of people they made conversations interesting.

"so what were your guys' videos?"

armin shuffled nervously in his seat at the question. she was straightforward and the blonde was regretting even stepping foot in the library. the videos were blackmail for a reason why would anyone reveal what theres was?