⌗33 MARLEY

your hometown is where you make memories

your hometown is where you make memories. the place where you feel the most loved and cared for. the place where nothing could ever go wrong.

that's what's expected from a hometown. because no one talks about the resentment and hatred some of us share towards it.

they don't understand where the root of revenge comes from.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

it's the next day and you were still thinking about your conversation. there was still so much you wanted to tell pon, but that chance was washed away when he walked back inside. his advice was always good and he made you question certain things. maybe thats why you're sitting at a wooden desk looking out the window.

the rain had cleared up but the many puddles did not. the sun shined brightly above, not a cloud in sight. it's sun rays littered down on the ground evaporating each drop of water it could find.

the overwatered plants have now slightly drooped and the wind has started to pick up. it circled around objects giving them a bit of cool air while the sun blasted its heat wave across the city. you were already counting the hours to the sunset. heat has never been your favorite.

a couple knocks were planted on your door causing you to turn your head. blinking you looked back over at the desk below you "come in."

the door swung open but the culprit caught it before it could crash into the wall leaving a dent. nervously smiling hange looked at you "hey were leaving, you ready?"

ready. the first day officially back at marley, who wouldn't be ready? a big city with a population of over 50,000 people. each with their own attitudes and different views on the world. some bad and some good while others just stay neutral. marley has been classified as the best city around with gracious people. the rivers that flow through and the tall buildings hovering over everything. it's labeled to be extraordinary. but that's just an outside view of businesses wanting to sway people's minds to live here so they can collect money.