⌗37 FIRE

Belongingness is something everyone feels at least once in their lifetime

Belongingness is something everyone feels at least once in their lifetime. The lonely feeling and unresisting urge to overachieve and seek the attention you want.

However, belongingness can alter your behavior.

Forcing you to become someone your not.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

Her brows furrowed inward as she stared at you with a calculating gaze. Her feet were glued to the floor, unmoving as she envisioned you with caution tape. It wrapped tightly around your body.

The need to believe you was bitter. It ran over her taste buds causing her to screw her head to spit it out. It was unwanted, her mind rejected it. She had spent the last couple of days trying to justify your actions. Somewhere in the equation had to be a fault, because you made a promise.

However in every situation she has seen, you always were prone to breaking someone's trust. It was difficult for her to trust you. Difficult to believe that you had no part in what happened. Your mind was structured differently, it always wondered how to tear someone apart, and that's what scared her.

Yet she refused to let it pour out. She pushed back the wavering side of her mind, focusing on the one thing that distracted her; anger.

"Y/n..." She started.

Her voice was stern, a straight shot to your chest. The venom from the point only assured you how this conversation was going to go.

"I can't say it's a pleasure to see you." She expressed.

The male behind her flinched at her hardened words. His brows furrowed as he looked at his friend with a confused gaze. Connie's face shriveled up more with each passing second. His eyes burned in the back of Mikasa's head, as he pursed his lips trying not to say anything.

Unlike Mikasa, his beliefs were different. The proof and evidence were there. Not only did you show every video and picture you could get your hands on, you also got Cora to admit it. Now there was a possibility this was all a set up, but the way Cora dropped down and screamed was real. The emotion was raw, and it drained the brunette. He watched her break down while you stood over her with a killing gaze.