⌗26 INFORMATION

the end of one's life is tragic

the end of one's life is tragic. tears and emotions that get thrown around. people grieving over their loved one. all the memories that they had collected were now the only thing they still had.

death isn't something to take kindly. people get hurt. but it also isn't very proper to bring up someone's death. not while someone is still recovering from it.

that's just brutal, but so are you.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

what a daze of lost hope. you couldn't do anything but lay there and think. the sky was pitch-black just like the ink from a pen. the only thing that outshined the dark color was the stars. they blinked brightly and at times you could see a couple fall into nothing as the bright light disappeared. but it soon came back again as if it was teasing your brain.

the nighttime was amazing, it always had been. nothing but silence left you at peace and of course the males soft breaths as he laid on top of your body.

your hand was still placed in his hair as you couldn't help but mess with it. it had been maybe almost an hour. you weren't good with time and putting your palm up to the sky to tell the time like some people did, didn't exactly work.

it looked easier watching people do it.

removing your hand from the mess of his hair you placed it on his back just for a small resting time. your fingers started to become tired as they were drained from moving so much.

you instantly regretted your action as you felt him shift his head. his eyes squinted as he became unfamiliar with where he was. a small groan left his mouth as he lifted his head. and while looking around his sights landed on you.

tilting your head to the side your eyes scanned over his features. he looked better, the dejected look on his face had finally faded away. his hands retreated from the grass as they moved onto the side of your hips. blinking he laid his head back down on your stomach.

now it was his turn to stargaze. to look at the twinkling dots that held different meanings. some say stars symbolize divine guidance and protection. but that was just a theory because if the tiny light you've seen for years did, maybe your life would have strayed a different way.