⌗39 CHANGE

Betrayal, anger, money, and love

Betrayal, anger, money, and love. Each definition preached and told. Described in the way it was meant to be seen. Told and saw by its ugly truth.

The never-ending story has hit a wall and there's no better definition than change.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

Isabel had been greeted by Yelena, Hange, Levi, and Pon. There was a brief conversation but it didn't last long since the redhead had to leave. A loud 'bye' was uttered by Isabel as she waved her final goodbye.

When the door closed, you were left staring at it. After a few seconds, you could hear the car engine start and the tires rolling on the concrete. It was always a rush when she came around. With a busy and packed schedule, she never wasted a moment.

It was Isabel's nature to never be able to sit still. It would drive her insane if she didn't have something to do.

Turning on your heel you faced multiple people. They crowded around on one couch listening to the conversation you were having.

"Your cars are here. You can leave if you want." You pointed towards the door.

While you waited for movement, no one got up. Connie lifted the remote, signaling he wanted to continue watching the movie.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

About ten minutes ago Sasha had gotten hungry. She decided on ordering pizza despite the multiple objections. At the moment, she was patiently waiting at the door, explaining to Pieck that they would arrive soon.

"I can feel it in my bones!" Sasha explained turning her head to the door, letting her ponytail sway with the movement. The auburn-headed female only knew because she had checked the app five seconds ago. But she wasn't going to let Pieck know that.