⌗14 SORRY?

when something goes wrong, what's the most common thing to say? a two letter word that has such big meaning but at the same time it doesn't

when something goes wrong, what's the most common thing to say? a two letter word that has such big meaning but at the same time it doesn't. telling someone you're sorry is the easiest way to get out of something.

for example; i'm sorry i cheated on you. am i really sorry? no, but did you just accept my apology because you assumed i regretted my actions? yes, you did.

sometimes it's better to not accept apologies.

sorry is not always the answer.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

not getting up from the bench you decided to look around a little while longer. after all, class started in twenty minutes.

looking at flowers, gardens or just nature in general was like an escape. the way it was made and grown, how it turned out so beautifully. most of all the interesting part was always the animals.

how the creatures would react when others were sitting in their spot. watching as a black cat ran on the walkway, you got up from the bench grabbing your bag and placing it back onto your back.

there had always been that small myth that once you see a black cat, it was considered you had bad luck. it seemed intriguing, that if you saw an animal that everyone kept at house pets, then you would get bad luck. but it couldn't be correct, could it?

walking on the sidewalk that led to the school doors you brought out your phone. scrolling through different apps you checked your socials.

you never understood why people would post their everyday life on instagram or snapchat. was it really necessary to know what you were having to drink at the moment?

it wasn't, so why post every detail of your life? could it be to show others you had something more valuable than them. that you were able to go on six different planes to get to different places in one day.

whatever the hopeless reason was, you always found it to be bland. but you still found it hilarious, so every once in a while you would always swipe up telling them how much you loved the drink they got at starbucks.