⌗13 CORA

the past is the past

the past is the past. some things are better left to be unsaid. would it matter if i were to tell you everything that had happened to me. would it really be worth your pointless time.

but it's always a matter of time. it seems like that's the answer to everything. only a matter of time before people find out the real you.

some things are better left to rot.

the past is the past.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the two of you were complete opposites and it showed when she walked through the school doors. people didn't stop and stare to look at her. they took one glance of her appearance and looked away.

it wasn't out of fear, they just deemed her to look boring. so as this new girl walked in the hallway nobody cared to look at her. the girl didn't care anyways as she scanned through groups of people desperately trying to find a familiar face.

unknown to her you stood in the corner of the hallway with sasha. staring at her you shook your head in disappointment.

she still looked the same but i guess you could say some things never change. just with you two being in the same room, the same school, it fueled your body with excitement.

you two were at the top of a podium and as time passed you each watched each other waiting for one to fall. but did it matter who fell from the tall concrete cylinder.

the way of which cora worked was engraved in stupidity and a loss of common sense. no matter how hard she would try you would always have the upper hand.

it wasn't because of your hate for the people in the school. it was necessarily because you were mature with how you did things. you couldn't let hate or immaturity get in the way. to watch people fail you had to be patient, and that was one thing cora was not.

turning on your heel you began to walk with sasha. the female lifted her hand to rub her tired eyes. "i could not sleep last night."

taking a glance at sasha you noticed how much more messy, her hair was today. or the way she didn't have a bag of candy or chips on her. "why's that?"