⌗005 SECRETS

everyone in this world has their own little secret

everyone in this world has their own little secret. everyone you see walking on the street or even the kid that sits next to you in class has something to hide. whether that be good or bad. well how can you even decide if its good or bad? it is a secret afterall.

you cant hide something for long, one way or another the truth will reveal itself.

so tell me, what are your secrets?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

following behind eren you held the umbrella above you both. "so, where are we going?". eren took a turn into the parking lot "to my car, unless you wanna walk in the rain." you shrugged your shoulders looking up "sure"

shaking his head he took out his keys unlocking the car. walking over to the passengers side he opened the door watching as you got in trying not to get wet. once you got settled into the seat he closed the door running over to the driver's side.

he quickly got in, throwing his bag in the back of the car. you set the umbrella by your feet, setting your bag in the back gently. starting the car eren picked up the aux handing it to you. grabbing it out of his hand you scrolled through your phone shuffling your playlist. as the track started to start the music filled the car up. bobbing your head to the song you sang along with the lyrics.

eren snorted at you turning to face the window holding in his laugh. slapping his shoulder you let out a huff "just drive you jerk!". holding his hands up he moved his hand down setting it onto the shift. pulling back he shifted it into reverse. keeping his grip on the wheel he put his left hand on the headrest of your seat.

rotating the wheel he leaned his head back making sure no cars were coming as he backed out. humming you looked out the window watching raindrops racing down the window. the rain hitting the car was quiet as the song played louder. as you slouched down in your seat you swayed your head letting the music fill your ears.

eren focused on the road not wanting to crash because of the wet roads. the drive was short as he pulled up to a small diner. parking the car he looked over at you "lets go"