⌗30 SAVE IT?

perspective

perspective. everyone in the world views things differently. if we all had the same mind, chaos would take over. no new opinions or ideas could be formed.

but what happens if you were to taint someone's perspective?

how much could it change?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

his phone sat loosely in his hands as he stared at the message that had just been sent out to the school.it had to be some hilarious joke, a prank even. for five years he made sure to control what people knew about him. yet in three days his history had been revealed.

his past defined him as a person. which was confusing since it was his parents' doing. it wasn't intentional but because of it people labeled him as weird. he was the elementary school outcast.

they were frightened that somehow, they'd be next.

it was stupid, but it all got to him. the states, whispers, and pointing. it all made him feel like shit. and usually, he would have his mother's kind words to help him, but she was gone. a simple image of her sat on his nightstand. and the only reason he got away from his mother's death and people asking questions about it, was zeke.

it was a lengthy story, and eren could confidently say he didn't have a normal life. he praised zeke for all of the things he had done for eren, including taking care of him and mikasa.

in summary, diana, zeke's mother, listened closely in grisha's complaints about carla. how he disliked her because she took custody of eren. but carla only brought herself to do that because grisha had been cheating on her for years.

diana killed eren's mother out of spite, or maybe she was trying to prove something to grisha? no one knew for sure. her motive was unknown, and people could only assume the worst. eren didn't look her way, and neither did zeke.

to aid the success of the case, zeke put all the money he had earned into the investigation. he wanted to make sure his mother was locked up for her actions.