⌗24 SURPRISE

how do you understand one's emotions? is there really a difference between being happy and sad

how do you understand one's emotions? is there really a difference between being happy and sad. because no matter how you live, there will always be something that isn't enough.

sure we were taught to be grateful, but how could one be grateful with the families they were given or the mere fact they could be killed at any second.

it's a joke to believe that your emotions partake in your life.

it's a distraction.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

opening the metal door with glass windows you stepped inside the school. the silence that once surrounded you was instantly grabbed and thrown way back to where your car was parked.

you knew that there was going to be a mess. but you didn't expect this big of a mess. it was a surprise to even you.

everyone that stood with a green christmas bag in their hand wore a face of such hatred. their eyes scanned around the crowded hallway in desperate search to find someone.

but the one thing that stuck out most, was how loud it was. the further you walked down the hall the more you got a real glimpse of everything.

groups of girls stood in the corner arguing with each other. their hands waved around in the air vigorously trying to prove their point. the photos they held were shoved in each other's faces, as one of the females voice got louder trying to force everyone to listen to her speak.

a couple of boys were along the wall as they smiled at one another, praising each other on who they fucked.

but if you were to look straight past them you would find two boys in a fight. a heated fight really. three teachers quickly rushed over trying to pull them apart but it was no use as the boys wanted to finish what they had started.

to be quite clear the school was filled with students that were angry. and it showed as they acted out.

but the only shared question everyone had was-