⌗27 NICE TRY

blank

blank. everything is blank. don't we all know that feeling? where everything feels pointless, nothing feels real. life starts taking turns you didn't sign up for.

it's like looking at a blank colorless wall.

why are things starting to feel blank?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

footsteps could be heard as the two finally entered the library. they were in a small conversation and although you couldn't hear what they were saying, you could tell that words were spilling from their lips.

and they obviously didn't want you to hear it because their voices were low and quiet. which peaked your interest in the secret they were keeping from you. you weren't going to ask directly. they would tell you once they're ready.

two chairs were pulled from the round table as they took a seat. placing their bags onto the floor they faced you. it was silent.

you didn't speak a word until mikasa did. "how do you deal with her?"

shifting your gaze you smiled "patience can do a wonder." the female nodded, taking your advice for the next time she spoke to cora. maybe it would save the raven-haired girl from punching her in the face.

armin lifted his hand, setting it onto the table top. with a few taps he grabbed your undivided attention. "we went to talk to her and she welcomed us with open arms."

slightly nodding your head you licked your lips bringing back the missing moisture "good. but i must warn you, don't let her sway you. she does have a good head on her shoulders."

mikasa spoke up for the blonde. "armin has a better head on his shoulders." it was a quick response almost like she was snapping back at you. getting up from your seat you collected your things "well i would hope so."