⌗36 DEFEAT

We all have memories with people we wish to burn

We all have memories with people we wish to burn. The constant reminder of their presence is agitating, and annoying. So how do you delete a memory?

It's quite simple actually,

Get rid of the person.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

pushing yourself out of the wooden chair you trace your steps back into the kitchen. with a questioning glance you look around the empty room, "hange?"

shuffling echoed along with a hum, signifying a presence. jogging out of a door came hange as they held a granola bar between their lips. with a sheepish smile they lifted their hand pointing over to the counter. following the direction you saw two brown boxes taped shut. "I finished packing the templates." they mumbled out.

last night hange and pon had made multiple templates. The first few were a little questionable but after a couple tries they finally got it.

averting your eyes from the boxes you examined hanges outfit. a dark fall striped colored sweater sat on their chest as the loose knit sleeves bagged around their arms. hanging around their neck was the necklace you gifted them. The item sat in the middle of the sweater. long tan baggy jeans were paired with it. The bottom of the jeans flared, covering the brown leather doc martens.

"When are you heading out?" you inquired.

Earlier in the morning Yelena and Levi took off to paradis. They had to get there early to be able to set everything up, and make sure there would be no technical difficulties. Pon followed along about 45 minutes later because he was 'bored'.

"I'm about to leave right now, I was grabbing a snack." lifting up their hand they showcased the half eaten granola bar. "Are you sure you don't want to come right now?" they questioned with a pointed look.

shaking your head you walked forward "no, I want to let you guys get set up. Also I need to put some things away." going over to the refrigerator you pulled opened the door and grabbed a gatorade.