⌗35 PLAN

going out with a bang

going out with a bang. it's quite interesting actually. not just the sentence, but the words. It has a ring to it that feels so pleasant.

don't believe me?

I'll show you.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

slightly moving over to the side you squint your eyes. the sun made its way into the room, disregarding the curtains trying to keep it out. the rays of light danced across your face forcing you to get up.

with a long exhale you positioned yourself to lay flat on your back. your eyes fluttered open trying to adjust to the new brightness.

looking over at the nightstand you looked at the alarm clock sitting there; 10:10 am

sucking in a breath you sat up and swung your legs over the bed. you didn't want to sleep in that late but you had forgotten to set an alarm. pushing yourself off the bed you dragged yourself across the room into the bathroom.

the air was still and chilly causing you to rub your arms for a source of heat.

lifting your hand you flipped on the lights and walked further into the bathroom. just like every morning, you did the same routine that consisted of brushing your teeth, fixing up your hair, going to the bathroom, etc.

after getting freshened up you got dressed picking out a set of comfortable clothes. something you could easily move in without any complications.

walking over to the nightstand you grabbed onto your phone and looked at the screen. once it lit up, you saw a text from ymir sitting on the screen. clicking onto the notification, you put in the passcode letting it take you to the conversation.

ymir
I saw Cora and her posse go into a room. It looked like they were having a meeting. I couldn't hear what they were saying but she was planning something. and by the looks of it, it's big.

this is precisely the information you wanted.

usually, Cora would hide what she was doing. she tried to not make it obvious, but just like you had predicted she was getting sloppy.