⌗009 VIOLENCE

everyone has been taught to keep your hands to yourself

everyone has been taught to keep your hands to yourself. that doing the unthinkable of hitting someone would be unacceptable.

but no matter how many times it was said, people still disobeyed. the act of violence was far more greater than following the rules.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

walking through the hallway you began to ponder. thoughts flowed through your mind but that was cut short. an abrupt force cut everything off. with a single push you were up against a wall of lockers. the noise of you being slammed into it rang in the hallway. trying to grasp what just happened, a voice spoke loudly.

"it was you wasn't it?!"

they seemed mad. no furious. their voice quivered in anger as they held themselves back from landing a punch to your face. the rage flowing in their veins.

you had yet to answer the question but that was only because you didn't know who you were talking too. being impatient the unknown person raised their hand slamming it right by your head. scoffing you raised your head finally looking at them.

once your mind recognized their features you smiled. but as the smile formed bigger on your face the male couldn't help but yell once more.

"ANSWER ME!"

the voice grew louder and louder. each second of you remaining quiet fueled the fire growing right in front of you. "ever since you walked into this school you've made my life a living hell!"

your eyes averted from the males figure as you inspected your surroundings. his hand raised once again, grabbing onto your hair focing you to look at him "answer the fucking question y/n!"

smiling you laughed not fazed by his actions "what do you want me to tell you?"

groaning he pushed you back into the locker, running his hands over his face "why? what's the point of doing this?!"

tilting your head you hummed "what was the point of using girls?"

"was it interesting to see? leaving girls pregnant. i must know jean."