⌗31 WELCOME BACK

and now as the days go by, i'm left with no words

and now as the days go by, i'm left with no words. i could sit here and talk about how heavy the emotions of heartbreak are.

but that would be nothing to how it really feels. how crushing and head aching the pain is. the stinging in your throat and the dryness in your eyes.

maybe i could explain it,

but feeling it would be better

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

your hand glided over the wheel as you finally arrived at the two story house. pon was never one for bright colors, so in that aspect the house was very modern. the colors were fairly dark and the lightest it went was off white. to spice it up the male kept a small garden by the front door.

your eyes couldn't stop looking at the building. it had been awhile since you last stepped here. you had to prepare yourself to see it all changed up and re-decorated. pon could never keep something for too long. he always had to rearrange things or it got 'boring'. unlike him you kept everything bland, it was more simple. and of course he didn't agree with your ways. he would always try to change it by suggesting a new color or moving your couch against the wall. you never took him up on the offers and settled on having a 'boring house'.

pulling on the door handle you stepped out of the vehicle finally letting the fresh air hit your face. well it wasn't exactly fresh as the smell of rain and mud crept in, but it was relaxing in a way.

closing the car door you stuffed your hand in your pocket fetching your keys. looking down at them you picked up the green piece of metal and began to walk to the front door.

it was difficult. you didn't expect things to end this way. in fact you had everything planned out and all of a sudden it was shoved out of your hands. you couldn't do a single thing to stop it.

yet here you stood in front of a wooden door with dried tears on your cheek. you already had your breakdown in the car. you yelled out, cried, and cussed out various objects. but none of that changed what had just happened.