⌗17 MONDAY

how would you define a so-called psycho person? in which way would you describe them? most of all what makes them crazy or mentally unstable

has anyone ever cared to ask what made them so unbearable to humanity. are you scared of them? if so, why? is it because of how scrambled their head is, or is it because of what they went through to get there?

so many questions and yet i get little to no response.

what makes someone psycho?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the weekends always seemed to go by so fast. at the snap of your fingers it would suddenly be over. the two days rushed by not caring if nobody liked it.

so as monday came by, it seemed boring and slow. the day felt like it was stretched out making it unbearable. just twenty minutes felt like four hours.

sighing you patiently waited for class to be released. sasha had asked everyone to meet up after this class. the girl wanted to talk but who really knew what that meant. by all hopes it could mean to talk about a heavenly flavored chip she ate.

you weren't one to judge so as the bell filled the noisy classroom you happily got up from your seat. pushing the classroom door opened you walked into the hallway making your way to room number the auburn haired girl had texted.

as your mind crossed with the thought of how peaceful today was, you couldn't help but scold yourself for bringing it up. it was as if someone had heard you and decided to prove your thoughts wrong.

the voice behind you spoke "we need to talk."

oh how fun and happy she sounded. her voice laced in an odd tone. you assumed she was furious but as you turned your head she stared blankly at you. but i mean what did she expect? it was you after all.