⌗29 THE FALL

the sunset is one of the many breathtaking things in this world

the sunset is one of the many breathtaking things in this world. the array of colors that fill up the sky. and with one look, you wish to look like those colors. because everyone seems to let a smile paint over their face while looking at it.

but what about the moon and the forever ending darkness that surrounds it? the small specs of light that fill up the sky like decorations. and the moon in the center of everything.

the sunset has always been beautiful,

but i prefer the stars.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the clouds cast over the city and the white color was washed away. dark heavy clouds filled the sky showing how easily the sun could be put to sleep. not a single ray of light shined through. with a few drops, the rain began to pick up as thunder ricocheted across the sky shaking everything below it. objects rattled against the sky as lightning struck down in a pattern. with one strike it would expand it's lines letting them travel further.

not a single breeze passed through making everything to be hot and sticky. it felt like you were sweating but it stuck to your skin not moving. it was an unconformable feeling.

picking up your pace you lightly jogged to the school's entrance. by clicking a button on your key fob you made sure your car locked. glancing down at your phone you checked the time seeing you had somehow made it to school thirty minutes early.

running up to the doors you open them stepping inside. a gush of air ran towards you as it washed away that humid feeling. it replenished your body and you softly smiled at the coldness. it glided down your skin onto your clothes shaking off the stickiness.

deciding on where to go you chose the cafeteria. you could find most of the group there and you had to tell them something. especially mikasa and armin. your stomach turned at the thought. it ached as your heart started to race. your limbs felt shaky and with creased brows, you recognized the feeling. it screamed at you like a second thought.

a gut feeling. the intuition that something had gone wrong. something horrible.

letting your tongue glide against your lips you found yourself staring at the floor trying to regain your thoughts.