⌗010 CHEATERS

money makes the world go round

money makes the world go round. it's keeps everything running like a train. we use money to buy our needs.

well not all of us do. some people like to waste their money on pointless things. things that have no use, but who are we to judge?

after all, money isn't always the answer.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the blonde haired girl walked down the hall. she avoided eye contact with students. each day she walked in the school she could feel peoples eyes stripping her apart.

they judged every inch of her. to them she wasn't as pretty or breathtaking. she was a cheater. they hated her now for everything. finding her voice to be too high pitched or how they started to notice the absurd amount of makeup patted onto her face.

the amount of money she had was too much. it just proved to make her a rich white girl. not to mention who was also blonde. making it worse her father was the mayor.

but in all honesty it was just stereotypical.

did anyone ever really know historia reiss?

better yet did anyone really care about her.

there was no lying to describe her as a preppy girl or the teacher's pet.

there was a lot about her that no one cared to notice.

she hid herself behind a curtain making sure no one could pull at them. the girl would not allow the curtain to slide revealing everything she tried too desperately to hide.

but no matter how hard she tried there was no escaping the truth.

there was no escaping the way she made sure she had rocks in her pockets when she went to the doctors. when there was a new diet trending online she made sure to try it.

you can't escape everything.

so she kept her head down hoping maybe someone would talk to her. and of course no one did.