⌗22 CHRISTMAS

merry christmas

merry christmas. a holiday everyone loves, and enjoys. the day where you can sit around with your family or friends and open presents.

everyone loves receiving things from people. it's common to be joyful when you get a gift. so since people crave for gifts.

you wouldn't mind giving them something.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

pulling into the driveway you noticed the array of different cars already there. the one thing that did run across you mind was that you weren't the last one.

parking next to a white tesla you opened the drivers door getting out. placing your phone into your pocket you stepped over to the back of the car and opened the door. grabbing onto the two blue bags filled with presents you turned yourself around closing the door with your hip.

puffing up your cheeks you rushed over to the front door. it was still very cold, no matter how many layers you wore it never helped.

raising your right hand you planted a couple of knocks onto the door. you stood there for a second before you heard a pair of footsteps. once they stopped the door swung open revealing a black haired women.

smiling she opened the door wider encouraging you to come in. taking the offer with no hesitation you took a step in giving mikasa a side hug.

once you backed up she outstretched her arm taking one of the bags out of your hand. "here let me carry this one"

nodding your head you closed the door and followed the female to where everyone else was.

the house was decorated and you couldn't lie at how beautiful it looked. it was obviously done by mikasa and armin.

the female in front of you entered a room and set the bags filled with gifts onto the counter. copying her actions you placed the bag you held onto the countertop.

turning around on your heel you were met with everyone sitting around in the living room. plates of food were spread out on the coffee table.

at the sight of you, sasha's head popped up giving you a cheesy smile. hopping off the small armchair she sat in, she began to run towards you "y/n, you made it!"