⌗15 FAIR GAME

tw: small mention of blood.

untouchable

untouchable. such a vague word to describe someone. what would you say it means? maybe that you couldn't lay your hand on someone, your words couldn't affect them?

there's something so priceless about that word. so many meanings, so many ways people can interpret it.

so what does it mean to you?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

impulsive, that's what you were.

you never took the time to think about something. you liked to let the anger fill your body and drive your thoughts into one direction. there was no getting out of it as your mind was set.

was it necessarily a good idea to talk to the girl?

of course it wasn't, so many possibilities could happen and you were just asking for it. but then again what could happen if you didn't.

your common sense and logic got thrown under the rug as you walked away from the kitchen. taking in a deep breath you desperately tried to make it stable. the feeling of staggered breathing rubbed you the wrong way.

wiping your hands onto the black jeans you wore, you kept your gaze up not daring to look down at the floor. you knew you had made a mess but you refused to take a look down to see everything that had shattered into pieces.

you could feel the small cuts on your hand. after a while the glass got what it wanted from you, blood. the cuts weren't big but if you were to do something wrong a feeling of pain would shoot through your hand.

not sparing a look to see if you had wounds anywhere else you walked down a hall going to a certain closet. swinging it open you dug through the coats hanging. finding a black folder you quickly grabbed it not worrying about the coats that fell to the floor.

turning around to walk off you promised yourself you would clean everything up later. although you knew that was a lie you still planted it into your mind.