⌗20 GAMES

regret, the feeling of repentant

regret, the feeling of repentant. the everlasting remorse that courses through your veins yelling at your mind of what you could have done. of what you could have achieved if you didn't do what you did. the feeling of a lost chance. the feeling of watching that opportunity get washed away.

and lastly the feeling of such disappointment that hits you like a train.

tell me,

do you regret it? because i do.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

productive that's what you needed to be today. you're off for christmas break and all you can do is sit at home doing nothing. you've watched at least the same show twice as the tv kept on running.

pulling the blanket off your body you pushed yourself off the couch. lifting your arms in the air you began to stretch hoping at the sound of a pop your back pain would vanish. returning your arms to their normal place you turned your body to grab your phone.

the only problem being you had no idea where it was. picking up the soft gray colored blanket you violently shook it. when you didn't hear a loud object hit the floor you threw it back onto the couch and began to look through the cushions.

sticking your hand through the crack you took in a deep breath. not wanting to touch something disgusting you quickly checked between the cushions. when you finally felt a phone-like object you clutched your hand around it and brought it up.

smiling in success you started to walk to the staircase. today would be easy as you would just run by the store to buy presents for everyone. you probably should have done it early considering how some things might be sold out already. but it was fine as the friend group should be grateful that you even decided to get them something.

it wasnt that you disliked the group. it was hard too when they had been nothing but nice to you. you knew that it would come to an end soon, so you were going to appreciate it while it lasted.

changing into a new outfit you grabbed your keys that sat on the walk in table. it didn't take you that long to get ready, only because you didn't find it necessary to spend so much time on your hair or face. as you sat down onto the black leather seats in your car your phone began to buzz.