⌗23 NEW YEARS

new year new me

new year new me. what a boring saying. it was so original. everyone said it as they made their new year resolutions. but you could never understand it as they broke it every single time.

it was like they were just saying something to join in with the crowd. so you wanted to do it too. you wanted to be in the crowd of liars.

so since it's finally the next year all you could say was

new year, new me.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

"your new year's resolution sucks ass"

the male groaned as his eyes traveled over to you. the brunette only blinked as he grabbed the cup of dr. pepper.

a buzz cut male let out a short laugh as he looked at eren "she's not wrong"

shrugging you hopped off of the chair you sat on "of course i'm not wrong" turning on your heel you headed over to the refrigerator. slipping your hand around the metal handle you opened it with a hard pull.

eren sat up in his seat as his head turned to face you "okay then what's your new year's resolution y/n?"

humming you looked around through the shelves grabbing onto a soda. "i don't have one."

the male squinted his eyes as he raised a brow. before he could utter a word connie interrupted him "well my resolution is to grow hair!"

as you flicked the tab up opening the can of soda, you couldn't help but break out into a small fit of laughter. hearing this connie pursed his lips as he sighed looking away

"i'm serious, i'm gonna grow my hair!"

eren gave him a weird look while he looked over at you. "can you hand me that chocolate bar?"

bringing the drink up to your lips you creased your brows. taking a small sip you turned on your heels facing the counter. finding the candy you reached your hand out while you gave eren a reply "no, get it yourself."