⌗008 THE PHONE CALL

manipulation

manipulation. theres so many phrases to describe this word, and yet not a single one comes to mind. the act of messing with someone's mind. making them stay with you or even making them believe something.

who doesn't like manipulation? such an easy thing to do.

such a perfect way of ruining someone's mind.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the water ran down your body. each drop that fell washed away the goose bumps. steam filled the bathroom walls. running water took over your hearing, soothing your body to relax. thunder cackled outside while lighting filled up the sky.

tilting your head forward you let the water fall down your back before it retreated down into the drain.

you had finished volleyball tryouts. to you it seemed boring and nevertheless you hated every second of it. if you made it on the team which you probably did, you would have to hang out with everyone more.

the bus rides, practice, games. that would require being with those people more.

it wasn't horrible but it also wasn't the best.

on the way home you texted eren cancelling the plans you both made that day. you didn't feel the need to talk to anyone anymore. so now here you are in the shower letting the warm water run down your body.

lifting your hands up you turned the handle watching as the water cut off completely. reaching out you grabbed the gray towel rubbing it against your body getting every water drop wiped off. stepping out you put your clothes on, letting the cloth rest against your skin.

drying your hair with the towel you stuck out your hand wiping the fog off the mirror. staring at yourself in the reflection you put the towel down.  sighing you turned off the lights stepping out of the bathroom. roaming through the empty halls in the house you entered your room.

heading straight over to the bed you plopped down pulling the covers up. relaxing yourself, your body drifted to sleep. you needed to rest after all tomorrow is going to be a fun day.