⌗12 RED ENVELOPE

whats that feeling

whats that feeling. the one where everything hits you like a train. it runs through your body as it finally settles in your mind. it makes everything so much clearer. sometimes it will tear things apart and ruin it.

the feeling could be so refreshing as you finally connect the dots.

so what was the word? 

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

counting each step you took down the staircase you finally made it into the living room. the painted walls and furniture looked bland. it was simple. white and gray, there were no outstanding colors that caught your eye.

you liked it that way. things that were always quiet and bland-normal, caught your eye.

taking your time to make it to the kitchen you passed by the unusual red envelope that sat on the counter top. you paid no mind to it as you grabbed your bag.

walking to the front door you stared at the walk in table. deciding to take your car you grabbed the keys that had been untouched for awhile.

being greeted with a gush of wind you let the cool air sink in. making sure your phone was in your pocket you got into your car backing out of the driveway.

it was a silent drive as you did not find the need to turn on any music. so you let the normal sounds fill your ears. such as cars passing or the occasional honking of cars. turning the same corner you do everyday the school building came into view.

turning the wheel once again you made it into the student parking lot. finding your spot you quickly turned into it making sure you were parked right. getting out of the car you grabbed your bag placing it over your right shoulder.

the student parking lot was further than the regular one so you took your time getting to the school doors.

you couldn't find the need to hurry and rush into school. you walked and just thought of everything. by now it was like a routine. every chance you had by yourself you would always stop and think. maybe your problem was thinking. you had always done things on impulse.