⌗16 BEACH

can you look into the mirror and fully recognize yourself? over the years people change, it can range from good or bad

you may look into your reflection and not notice yourself at all. the person you once knew had been aggressively grabbed and taken out of your reach.

but why cry about it?

you just sat back and watched.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

walking out of the house you made sure to close the door softly. grabbing onto your keys you came up to the red car. raising your hand you pushed it forward. the key to your house made contact with the car's window. as you hit it for the second time it cracked falling into pieces.

you weren't mad. although it may have seemed like that, it wasn't.

if the girl didn't have a car, then how would she get to school? cora hated taking the bus as it was 'gross and dangerous'. she also hated walking to school, she relied on her car. so why not take it away?

opening your car door you leaned down. shuffling through the glovebox you grabbed the small black object. before you got out of the car you grabbed a random piece of paper.

holding the sheet in front of your face you brought up your other hand. your thumb slid down on the object you held. you watched as small sparks flew around before a small flicker of fire was formed.

tilting the lighter towards the paper, the flame quickly engulfed the edge before moving up to burn everything in its path.

moving your hand to the broken window you placed the burning paper onto the passenger's seat. once you did, the flame instantly caught onto the cloth and started to spread throughout the passenger's seat.

smiling, you turned around and got into your car. after starting your vehicle you leaned onto the steering wheel and watched.

the flame grew bigger as it traveled around the material that was all around the car. as each seat began to burn and peel the rest of the windows shattered from the heat.