⌗28 FILE

tw: talk about death/funeral.

the colors fell across the sky showcasing the vibrant shades

the colors fell across the sky showcasing the vibrant shades. it merged itself into the clouds making them shine better than the plain white color. the sun slowly started to slip away, making the rays blast upwards hoping to keep its remaining colors.

hoping to show everyone its last shine of the day. because soon the night would fall upon everyone. and the light that brought people smiles and painted the sky will fade away.

the sunset is beautiful isn't it?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the room was quiet, a sheet of silence covered everyone. the only voice that was allowed to speak was mrs. tybur. she smiled brightly talking about a new assignment she would assign to everyone.

pointing at the board she went on while happily pacing around the room. you didn't find much excitement in it. writing an essay was a waste of time, you could pour your heart out onto a paper but would anyone really care.

holding up a paper she explained what she wanted. each time another sentence fell out of her mouth you mentally groaned.

a few knocks were planted on the door. creasing her brows, tybur set the paper down onto someone's desk. turning her head to the door she looked around the classroom. her eyes scanned to see if anyone was missing, perhaps a student was late.

walking over to the door she lifted her hand pushing down on the handle. slowly opening it she made sure not to hit the female on the other side.

with a gracious smile the brunette stepped aside holding the door open "please come in. it's nice to see you again!"

in came a small petite girl. she wore a white long sleeve sweater with a smooth white shirt under to add a collar at the top. a nice little black bow was tied by the collar. draping down her neck was a pear necklace. to go with the shirt she wore a short, tight fitted skirt. it was black and white with a pattern going across it. at the waist band it was all black.

black leather gloves sat on her hands. looking further over a silver bracelet sat on her wrist with a heart charm hanging from it. her shoes were black and shiny, a big pearl sat on both of her ears.