⌗18 MY TURN

when someone in life hurts you, what's the first thing that comes to mind? revenge maybe? the undenying urge to inflict the pain back onto the person who wronged you

when someone in life hurts you, what's the first thing that comes to mind? revenge maybe? the undenying urge to inflict the pain back onto the person who wronged you. the hopelessness of finally being able to turn the table around. to have that advantage and use it against them.

i mean they deserved it after all, right? how could they hurt you and get away with it. they did you wrong so by all means revenge is in the vocabulary book right now.

but what if it shouldn't be?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

taking a step outside you could instantly tell that winter was finally here. each time you released your breath you were able to see it turn into a white foggy mist but it soon faded away. the coldness wrapped around everything as you couldn't escape the everlasting breeze that continued to come through.

it didn't matter how tightly you held your jacket to your body the breeze still went through to graze your skin. the sun wasn't out as it hid behind a wall of clouds. there was no yellow-orangish light beaming off your skin.

the air that pricked your arms finally washed away as you stepped inside the school. the relief washed over your body as the warm air you craved for hugged your skin. the goose bumps vanished away without a second thought.

shaking your head slightly you desperately tried to shake off the coldness that had stuck to your hair.

letting out a sigh you bite your tongue looking around. the way this school worked was absoultley stupid in your opinion. it was christmas week and you were still attending school. well it was the last day.

how it worked was that you were required to go to school on monday and tuesday. why was it like that you had no idea. however the rest of the week you had off.

looking around the room you found a girl leaning against the wall. as her gaze landed onto you she smiled waving you over. deciding not to blow her off you began to walk over to her "hello hitch!"

taking a step forward hitch leaned her body off of the wall to join you in walking. "hey bae, can we talk about the shitty schedule this school made?" nodding your head in agreement you lifted your hand to point at a poster that came into view "and then they post it in every corner of the school"