1

*
*
*

a year after the taekook wedding

*
*
*

the doll shop.

the madam.

the pills.

all these were now on trending search, the whole country's attention and curiosity directed at a certain doll shop after a news came out that a young special male was made to work at the particular place.

working in the said establishment or as a doll wasn't anything out of the ordinary, it was legal and normal but the real issue was - he was a minor and that they had him take the pills. the small details enough to make a ruckus amongst the public.

no identities were named as to who the special male is or who was the person that tipped off the authorities. as soon as the media got word of it, it was published and was on headlines.

the public were outraged and demanded the shop to be investigated and closed for good if indeed it has violated the laws. also a bit ironic, considering how the same people would judge dolls or any person working in a doll shop.

what everyone knows is that the owner of the infamous shop, madam kim jennie is summoned to the capitol and is to appear in court as investigations are being made. the shop being shut down temporarily.

unbeknownst to the whole country, the certain brunette involved was peacefully sleeping, snuggled under the sheets with only his head popping out, a small pout visible on his lips.

it wasn't until he had suddenly woken up, eyes blinking and his hand immediately searching for someone beside him but feeling it empty.

"jungkookie...?" jeon taehyung rubs his eyes as he sat up, scanning the room and realize he was indeed alone, his husband nowhere to be found.

he yawned again before sliding out of bed, realizing that he had left the tv on in low volume with some random show on. he must've felt asleep while watching a kdrama series.

he went to check the bathroom, inside their walk in closet and the balcony but with no sight of the blonde male.

he soon decided to go out the room, walking down the hallway and sure enough he could see a dimmed light from his husband's office making him instantly waddle his way over.

he softly knocked but was not able to wait any longer and slowy opened the door, eyes landing onto his husband who was dressed in his pjs, reading glasses on and piles of papers seated on his desk.

"jungkookie..." taehyung's sleepy voice filled the room with the said man's attention immediately turning towards him.

"my love" jeon jungkook called, startled as he stopped everything he was doing, standing and walked over to the younger.

"it's late, you should be sleeping..." taehyung mumbled as he let out a comfortable sigh when the dominant male had wrapped his arms around him, basking him in his warmth as his silky pair of top with thin straps and shorts had his skin exposed in the chilly air.

"i'm sorry, love... did i wake you up?" the older replied. "i just needed to check on a few documents..." he added, as due to the different time zones between korea and other countries, he had to wake up at ungodly hours to check important documents being sent to him as the head of the jeon corporation that needed to be dealt with asap.