35

jungkook was peacefully eating his bowl of fruits but couldn't help but stare at his pregnant husband in amusement as the younger was happily humming to himself with a tub of vanilla ice cream and can of tuna.

they were having lunch at their usual spot by the villa's veranda with the breathtaking view of the sea and taehyung was having his unusual choice of menu.

over the past few months, the dark haired male did witness the male's pregnancy handful cravings - of wanting to eat sushi in the middle of the night and crying about it when he said the stores are most likely closed but in the end flew out of the island only to return to a sleeping pregnant male and didn't want sushi in the morning or when he requested to eat burgers for breakfast but vomits after having one bite, requesting to eat fried chicken for dinner but then saying he didn't feel like eating it anymore after it was cooked and when he would always want to drink something cold as far as to eating ice cubes like it was candy liking how it was cool on the mouth.

not to mention him now liking the taste of wine but he couldn't have it unless he had to get it from jungkook's lips.

and soon his cravings has gotten a bit more interesting - eating pickles with ice cream, having nutella with basically any chips he eats and at one point having it mixed with mayonnaise on his toast.

jungkook doesn't comment on it, if taehyung's happy with his food combos then he just lets him be.

"would you like some, jungkookie?" taehyung asked that had the said male's eyes now on the spoon of vanilla ice cream with a bit of tuna.

ah yes, that's why he doesn't say anything since he couldn't dare to turn down the younger whenever he would offer the weird snacks.

"it tastes good" the pregnant male adds as he took another spoonful that had jungkook blinking, imagining how odd it might taste.

"i'm alright, love. thank you" jungkook simply says and showed his bowl of fruits but felt guilty seeing the pregnant male's excited smile lightly falter.

"oh, okay..." taehyung replied as he then eats the scoop.

the dark haired male on the other hand cursed himself, taking in a breath before putting down his fork. he couldn't accept hurting the feelings of his sensitive pregnant husband. "well, i mean i could maybe a bit" he says with a smile.

the brunette looks at him with that wide boxy smile that jungkook wanted to scold himself for even daring to refuse the younger's offer earlier.

"you might not like the first taste but it's good after a few spoonfuls" taehyung excitedly exclaimed.

"oh, a few spoonfuls"

*

taehyung sighs as he gently caressed his pregnant tummy, one hand scrolling on his phone at an online shopping website.

he was talking to jinwoo the other day and had mentioned how he liked the night dress he was wearing as it was rather comfy and wasn't constraining his pregnant tummy with the older suggesting and encouraging him to go shop for one that he could wear not just for sleeping but when going out.

still, he was a bit shy about the idea; his mind conflicted if he can pull it off and not look weird.

"the light yellow looks pretty, i think it'll compliment your skin" jungkook speaks startling the pregnant male as the older stood behind him, face inches from his own.

taehyung's cheeks went pink turning to his side at their close proximity and with the older pecking his lips.

"or maybe you'd like to go do some shopping?" the dark haired male asks now properly seating beside him on the sofa. "would be nice so you can actually try them on" he added.