30

"jungkookie" the brunette was up on his feet as he spots his husband. "i've been looking for you. have you seen jiminie? he went to look for you too" he added, now looking around as the older had his hands on his waist.

"tae, my love..." jungkook speaks with taehyung now turning to look at him, waiting for him to continue but instead was confused as the older opted to hug him, head snuggling in the crook of his neck.

taehyung wouldn't mind the gesture one bit if they weren't out in the venue with everyone's attention now turning to them.

he even heard the employees talk amongst themselves.

"is mister jeon drunk?"

"it's my first time seeing them like this"

"they look so cute"

the brunette's cheeks were dusted pink as jungkook remained snuggled against him, arms wrapped around his waist.

"jungkookie, is everything alright?" taehyung now asks a bit concern at how the other was acting.

jungkook pulls away as he nods before leaning again and pressing a kiss on his forehead.

the thing is, he didn't know why he was feeling a bit guilty. probably because of the fact he had sneakily talked to hyunwoo and not tell taehyung knowing how the brunette had initially felt about them or also the fact jimin had told him the brunette was looking for him and there he was with hyunwoo.

taehyung was gazing at jungkook expectantly, seeing that he seemed to want to say something more.

"i was with hyunwoo" the dark haired male blurts out, wide eyes on his husband; internally scolding himself as his tone sounded like he was guilty of something.

the brunette blinks before his lips broke out into a smile. "oh, were you two able to talk?"

this had jungkook raise his brows as he looks at taehyung. "baby, i was with hyunwoo, lee hyunwoo" he says as if making sure him and the brunette were on the same page and talking about the same person.

taehyung only chuckles as he pecks the older's lips. "yes, i know, my love. lee hyunwoo your friend, so were you two able to talk?"

"yeah, we did but what - why - aren't you upset with me?" jungkook says.

yes, he was relieved but he also was preparing to make an apology.

"there's nothing wrong talking with him, i trust you" taehyung says as he smiles with a soft blush on his cheeks remembering how he acted all jealous the first time. "he approached me earlier today, when i was getting ready -"

"what? he approached you? when? why? what did he say?" jungkook queries, eyes narrowing.

"he explained everything, jungkookie and he apologized. he even asked permission from me saying that he wanted to talk to you." the brunette explains. "i'm assuming everything went well?" he adds seeing that jungkook was in a better mood despite meeting up with hyunwoo, far from his bitter expression when they first met again back at the café.

jungkook sighs. "yeah, he apologized to me too about everything... we're okay now"

"that's good" the brunette exclaimed before chuckling. "were you expecting i would be angry?" he then teased.

"not really... but upset i guess. because i know how you felt jealous about the whole thing and i still went to talk to him... i don't want to let you feel that way again..." the older explained and his words had taehyung's cheeks turning warm, heart skipping a beat as the familiar butterflies fluttered in his stomach.