19

it was only jungkook who had joined his family and friends for breakfast in the morning simply mentioning how taehyung wanted to get more sleep and was still tired from the events of last night - not their love making but their family reunion activities and pregnancy announcement.

taehyung had warned him that if mentioned the real reason why he was out like a light, he wouldn't let him touch him for a week and jungkook was horrified.

contrary to the rest who just nods in understanding knowing the other was pregnant, jimin was all smiley towards jungkook that they ended up glaring at each other at the breakfast table.

upstairs, the brunette had just woken up and was talking with minsoo and the maids.

minsoo and the six other maids had honestly been a bit surprised when they were informed that they would be going to the island as well as they don't usually go with the jeon's trips as there were other staffs usually assigned for it but they soon got their answer with the brunette's pregnant announcement.

"i'm really happy for you and jungkook, taetae" minsoo says giving the younger a hug who was still settled in bed and clad in a white robe.

"congratulations, young master"

"i can't believe we hadn't noticed that you're finally pregnant"

"young master did get quite picky on the food being served during that two weeks off he had"

minsoo actually had noticed the symptoms but didn't voice it out knowing the history of the couple with failed pregnancy tests so she was very much happy to know that they're finally expecting.

the younger maids gives their congratulations as they hadn't been able to the night prior since they had to cater to the guests and the whole dinner event.

and well, it was work protocol not to be too friendly with their masters but taehyung was very much complacent with it all and doesn't mind being friendly with them.

the house staff knows their boundaries but all of them could agree that their young master taehyung was the jeon that they're very much comfortable with.

"what would you like to eat, taetae? so we can have a breakfast in bed prepared for you"

"young master jungkook said you were feeling a bit under the weather" one of the young maids comments hearing the conversation as he was serving the jeons and the rest of the guests earlier at breakfast.

taehyung only nods as his cheeks blushed. "i'd like for some pancakes with chocolate chips and syrup please..." he says craving for something sweet.

"would you like some fruits, young master?"

"oh yeah, i saw that there were some fresh strawberries brought in earlier" one of the maids informed knowing how the other was fond of the fruit.

the brunette was very much happy to hear this as he nods. "a bowl of strawberries too then please... and a chocolate dip if possible please..." he shyly mumbled towards the end making for the maids to chuckle at him now understanding that he was definitely having some sweet cravings.

"don't hesitate to tell us if you need anything else, young master"

"if you want, we won't tell young master jungkook about the sweets" one comments in a whispering tone making them all laugh.

"we'll stash in some chocolate bars for you during restock in the pantry when we get home"

taehyung could only laugh at the comments but was honestly feeling overwhelmed by the attention and how the maids take cares of him.