18

"strip for me"

taehyung moaned at this, almost feeling himself cumming at the sentence.

he let the dominant male lead him to their bed. jungkook gave him a kiss on his forehead before sitting by the edge and stares at him in anticipation.

the brunette was feeling hot, aroused. he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, feline eyes locked on his husband watching his eyes rake over him as he slipped the clothing off. his tanned, smooth skin, erected nipples and pudgy stomach coming into view.

he was about to continue with his pants but the older halts his actions. "let me admire you for awhile" jungkook mumbled as he gently took a hold of the younger's hand pulling him close to stand inbetween his legs.

taehyung's cheeks were warm, lip in between his teeth as jungkook pressed kisses on his skin. mouth trailing soft pecks on his stomach to his chest and soon wrapping around one of his erected nipples that had his body arching, hands clutching on the older's hair.

"jungkookie...." the brunette pants out, feeling himself already about to come. too sensitive with jungkook paying extra attention on his pink buds.

"go on, baby" jungkook murmurs sensing how restless the younger was being, legs clamping close.

his husband had been patient all day, he deserves to get all the pleasure he wants.

"no... no, let me get all my clothes off first..." taehyung pants out.

he wanted jungkook to see him - let him see what he was wearing underneath and let him see how good he was making him feel without any barrier.

jungkook smiles as he pulls away and leaned up to press a kiss on the younger's panting lips. "alright, my love... whatever you're comfortable with" he encouraged.

the brunette could feel how wet he himself was already but he wanted to give his husband a good show as he composed himself, slowly undoing his pants, slipping it off and finally revealing the whine coloured thong.

a wide amused smirk was evident in the dominant male's face before poking his tongue on the inside of his cheeks, dark lustful eyes taking in his husband's full appearance.

the sight made his pants tighter, member definitely going hard and twitching at the constriction.

"beautiful" he mumbled, that had the younger shyly smiling as he let his husband lovingly and lustfuly gaze evry inch of his naked body.

jungkook was quick up on his feet, lips gently capturing the younger's own. dominant hands going behind to cup the brunette's ass cheeks.

"have i told you how much i love your ass?" jungkook mumbled, giving a soft squeeze on one of the thick peach making for the younger to giggle. "good thing i packed this for you" he added while playing with the thin band of the underwear and lightly snapping it on the younger's skin on his waist.

taehyung had a permanent blush on his cheeks but was very much smiling widely at jungkook's comments.

"i believe it's time for you to get undressed too, mister jeon" he murmurs, breath fanning over the older as he lightly tugged on the older's bottom lip that had jungkook's eyes darkened, lust and arousal growing.

taehyung slipped away from his hold and made his way to the bed, stomach flat on the sheets to reward the dominant male a good view of his ass.

the dark haired male couldn't help but gaze at the younger's ass at how the thin string only disappeared in between his butt cheeks.

"you're driving me crazy" jungkook mumbled as he hastily undressed, the brunette looking over his shoulder and patiently waits.

and taehyung was only getting aroused more at the sight of his husband's nakedness - he was looking so good with his dark hair, tattoos and toned body. his member standing tall and hard, leaking with pre cum.