38

jungkook didn't know how he ended up in this position, well, he does know and no, he definitely isn't complaining but maybe just a teeny tiny bit -

no

he is complaining more than a teeny tiny bit because his pretty, beautiful, sexy pregnant husband is oh-so-slowly moving his hips; his throbbing cock warm inside the brunette's tight bundle but the problem is taehyung told him that he is not allowed to touch him as punishment.

"baby, this isn't fair" jungkook huffs, jaw clenching as his hands were fisted on the sheets.

"you're doing great so far, mister jeon" the brunette had the audacity to giggle before letting out a moan, eyes fluttering when he straightened a bit, jungkook's cock hitting deeper inside of him.

the dominant male could only bit his lip harder, as his own eyes fluttered mind still in shambles why he has to go through this.

he is being punished for getting home late and apparently 'lying' - "you said you were already getting ready to get home but you weren't" - were taehyung's words.

"babe, i was going home but your mother was the reason -"

"shh, you can't touch me while we make love as your punishment. if you do, you can't touch me for the next days until i say you can" the brunette speaks, sharp feline eyes on the older as he pushed him back on the bed and gets on top of him. "understood, mister jeon?"

jungkook is definitely adding this to his list of why he hates taehyung's birth mother.

"my love, please..." the dark haired male groans, genuinely begging but taehyung had his focused on moving his hips, feeling his husband's member brush inside of him.

at this point, the dark haired male was very much amazed at himself for being able to hold back and not touch his alluring husband. truth be told, he didn't want to risk it.

he clearly knows upsetting taehyung is worse than this - "if you do, you can't touch me for the next days until i say you can" - this sentence is scary for him.

but still, with the sight infront of him, he doesn't know how much he can keep his hands to himself.

the brunette had already taken off all of his clothing except for the white lace underwear he had on, the thin fabric tugged to the side to accommodate his husband's thick girth entering him.

jungkook had his eyes feast on taehyung's body, admiring every inch and the new changes brought up by the pregnancy as he was nearing his due date.

he noticed a few more stretch marks on his tummy and hips which taehyung had been very insecure about recently but was quick to reassure he didn't need to hide it and would always trail kisses on it.

taehyung had also gained weight which he found very adorable, his face rounder and cheeks more plump.

the pregnant male's breasts were definitely what jungkook had been intrigued the most. his pink nipples a bit darker and more sensitive to touch. he definitely noticed how they're more fuller, softer in his palms whenever he would caress and suck on them.

he likes how it would lightly jiggle as taehyung moves, riding and grinding on his cock a bit more eagerly now and he wants nothing more than to touch them - but of course stops himself.

"my love..." jungkook calls again, attempting to get his husband's approval for him to touch.

he let out a moan as he felt the brunette clenched on tightly and his hips moving more wildly indicating he was close. jungkook didn't waste a second as he bucked his own hips up meeting the younger and this made taehyung to cry a moan as he finally came, thick fluid squirting all over.