29

"i don't know, noona, hyung... i think this is a bit... a bit too... much" taehyung mumbled as he looked at himself in the mirror, cheeks in a permanent shade of red.

"what are you saying? you look amazing" sunhee exclaimed with junghoon agreeing as they all looked at the brunette's reflection in the mirror.

"can you close your eyes for a bit? let me fix your eye make up" hakun says with the brunette doing as he was told.

"hmm, we should lower it down more. the three buttons will do at holding it up" junghoon exclaimed with sunhee quick to agree as they unbuttoned the rest of the bottom buttons and one of the top buttons, pulling the shirt down more exposing the younger's rather more defined chest.

"tell us if the pants are too tight on your tummy" sunhee says, careful as they adjusts the pregnant male's outfit.

taehyung's cheeks were warm and blushing as his team styled him, looking at himself in the mirror. he trusts his team and he feels pretty with his overall look but sometimes his anxiety just takes over and makes him not so confident about his appearance.

they styled him in a red, long sleeves button shirt. sleeves off his shoulders leaving his back and upper chest bare accentuating his collarbones and smooth caramel skin, front tucked in a pair of pants and finishing the look with a simple set of pearl jewelry. his brunette hair in loose waves and face pampered with light make up.

"you look gorgeous" hakun exclaimed, face in genuine amazement as he compliments the younger with sunhee and jungwon nodding in agreement. all of them admiring the brunette through the mirror reflection whose cheeks were blushing pink.

"red is definitely a color that suits you" junghoon mumbled. "sexy" he added with a chuckle.

taehyung smiles at this, appreciating their flattering remarks. "thank you for helping me tonight"

"don't mention it, taetae. it's why we're here" sunhee says with a warm smile.

"seriously, tae, we're happy working for you" junghoon added as often times it doesn't even feel as if they were working for the young model at how well and kind they were being treated.

a soft knock was soon heard from the door, hakun checking who it was. "taetae, you have a visitor."

the brunette was confused not expecting anyone else but jungkook as he went over to take a look seeing a person he was not expecting to see.

*

the venue for the event was at one of the jeons estates just outside the city. a spare mansion, rather as what the brunette would refer it to.

it was a mansion were the jeons would go usually on the weekends or summer as it was peaceful, serene, far from the busy city environment.

guests had start to arrive as the night falls, the brunette peeking outside the bedroom window seeing familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"i'm honestly just excited for the food" hakkun says munching on a bag of chips with taehyung and the others chuckling.

"taetae, let me take a photo for you. we'll post it on your sns after the event" sunhee exclaimed with them arranging an area in the room for the brunette to take the photos.

the team was engrossed in taking photos that they hadn't even noticed another presence in the room.

"jungkookie" taehyung was startled seeing his husband by the entry way, an amused smile on his lips.