24

taehyung's moody attitude remained until the couple had reached the jeon corporation.

everyone's eyes was on the two as they entered the building, jiyeon with the new assistant secretary, sunoo greeting them both a 'good morning'.

"the meeting room is ready, mister jeon. everyone's already present as well" jiyeon informs with the ceo nodding.

"my love, i'll have sunoo accompany you while you wait in my office - "

"no, i want to eat" with those words taehyung turned his back towards his husband and walked away leaving a sighing jungkook behind.

"jiyeon, go with taehyung and have minhyuk and his team join you as well. sunoo will accompany me to the meeting" the dark haired male instructs with another sigh.

with the company growing bigger, jiyeon's workload was in the same pace as well that's why jungkook decided to hire a assistant secretary for her.

basically, she's a secretary with a secretary.

although jiyeon was a bit skeptic at first, she appreciates the gesture and well, she finally has someone to at least help her with all the tasks and stress being jeon jungkook's secretary.

well, she does enjoy it too much as she can relax a bit as she would be assigned instead to accompany taehyung while sunoo joins the ceo in his meetings.

the new assistant secretary who was just one week in had his eyes wide in panic as jiyeon hands him all the folders. "be sure to take note all important points and what mister jeon will be discussing. i've marked the files you'll be handling to him during the proposal meeting and the meetings with the management. if you need anything, it might be in this notebook. okay? if there's a problem, call me in." jiyeon gave him a pat on the shoulder before jogging away to catch up with the brunette who was on his way to the cafeteria.

jungkook just nods towards the younger before heading to the lift with the very teary eyed and overwhelmed secretary unable to utter a word as he trails behind the ceo.

*

the brunette roamed around the building, all the employees giving a respectful bow towards him as he passed by the hallways and entered to check the new offices and other facilities.

due to the corporation acquiring other companies, the building itself was undergoing expansion with on going renovations plus the addition of new facilities and extending.

taehyung would feel a bit flustered with all the attention on him but confidently smiles and gave them all a small nod in acknowledgment.

a few of the employees were also unable to contain their inner fan girl / boy excitement as they bravely approached the young model.

despite working at the jeon corporation, the staff hardly sees the jeons or especially taehyung as he would usually be only at the ceo's floor.

the brunette gladly gave the employees an autograph and took photos with them, having also a little chat before the three bodyguards who were accompanying him decided to intervene as word had already spread that the young model was in the building and the staffs from the other floors were wanting to see taehyung.

"would you like to see the gym at the new building?" jiyeon asks as she lead the way.

she knew the area was still restricted for employees and it would give the security sometime to have the employees in control and get them back to work and not try to find where the brunette is inside the jeon corporation.

the last thing she wanted was to have the young model be mobbed inside the building.

"oh wow, this gym is big" taehyung gawks at the new fitness room plus seeing all the equipments.