42

"taehyung" jinwoo came rushing in the brunette's arms as soon as he got out of the car, the pregnant male giggling as he was engulfed in a tight hug.

he had arrived this morning, excited to see the pregnant male but was confused when he was instead met by jiyeon, jungkook's secretary and jack, one of the jeon's bodyguards.

jinwoo was then informed by jiyeon about the whole situation making the older more stressed but the secretary was quick to reassure him that taehyung was currently at home and resting.

"mister jeon instructed us to take you back home" jiyeon finally says but jinwoo was quick to shake his head.

"no, no. it's fine. please just take me to a hotel, i'll just visit him later this afternoon or tomorrow" jinwoo says but could see the hesitancy in the other's face which he understood as it was jungkook who had instructed her. "don't worry, i'll message jungkook and taehyung. they just got home from the hospital, let them rest and spend time together" he adds with a smile.

jiyeon then nods. "yes, of course"

jinwoo was then picked up again by jack from the hotel and had soon reached the jeon residence. taehyung eagerly waiting for him at their house entrance.

"how are you? jiyeon told me what happened" jinwoo couldn't help but ask as he pulled away, cupping taehyung's cheeks with the younger chuckling.

"hyung~ i'm fine. i promise" taehyung was quick to reassure knowing how the older tends to worry about him.

the blonde male only sighs as he gave taehyung another hug with the pregnant male quick to wrap his arms around the older as well.

"i missed you so much, hyung" taehyung mumbled, burrying his face in the crook of the older's neck who smiles.

"i missed you too, tae"

after a few more tight hugs and taehyung clinging onto jinwoo, the two had finally settled themselves in the living room. minsoo also preparing a few snacks and drinks for them.

jungkook had briefly stayed with them to greet jinwoo as well. the blonde male quick to give his thanks to jungkook for arranging his airport pick up.

the dark haired male soon left the two and heads to his home office to do some work and have the two catch up.

currently, taehyung was telling jinwoo about the events of yesterday of how he had planned to meet up with jungkook but ended up seeing his mother.

he also had mentioned how his mother made quite a scene before at the company which led him to ask for her contact number and telling her he'll be the one to reach out.

"what did she say?"

"we didn't talk actually... i remembered her saying she missed me but i guess i was just too shocked from seeing her again after all these years... i honestly couldn't remember much of what happened... i contacted her already, messaged about meeting her. i think it's better if i do it once and for all as prolonging it is just making me stress and anxious" taehyung says with a sigh, a hand caressing his bump. "she's also been very persistent and has been bothering jungkookie's company..." he adds with a smal frown.

"it's honestly still so crazy for me that she's looking for you after all these years" jinwoo mumbles. "well, we won't know her reason until you talk to her"

taehyung hums at this. "or maybe do you think she really just wants to see me?..." he murmurs, eyes on the older.

maybe they were all just overthinking. maybe his mother just wants to be reunited with him?

jinwoo didn't speak for awhile before speaking again. "just be careful, tae" he mumbled, hands holding onto the pregnant male's own and giving it a soft squeeze.